- Check if the plug is plugged in and the plug is switched on.
- If the unit does not operate and E1 displays on screen: Temperature controller does not work. Visit here for resolution.
- If the unit does not operate and E2 displays on screen: Heater does not work. Visit here for resolution.
- If the unit does not operate and E3 displays on the screen: The fan is defective. First, unplug the unit for 10 minutes. Second, check the fan in back of the device for anything blocking the fan from rotating. Third, plug the device back in. If the device still does not work, visit here for resolution.
- If the unit does not operate and E4 displays on the screen: Infrared light from the sun, is interfering with the infrared sensors. This may show if OzoDry does not start automatically when shoes are placed on the holders. Move the unit to a room with less exposure to sunlight or you can start the unit manually.
If either of the above error codes keep showing after restarting, contact your seller or service agent for examination, repair, or possible replacement.
The unit is working, but not producing ozone or ozone production is small and weak:
- Ozone plate has malfunctioned or is no longer working.
- Contact your seller or service agent for examination, repair, or possible replacement.
The dryer does not dry properly:
- Check if the drying temperature is set too low. Reset to a higher temperature. If the object you are drying is saturated, squeeze out excess water.
Water under base:
- The dryer can drain a small amount of water, but overly saturated objects should not be placed on holders. It will burn out the unit and cause permanent damage.