How It Works
- Sterilizing - The ozone kills various bacteria and fungus that can lead to odors and skin and nail infections (athlete’s foot).
- Drying - Efficiently dries shoes, boots, gloves, helmets and socks, etc.
- Automatic start/stop (with optional manual start/stop)
- Drying temperature reaches up to 150°F / 70℃, suitable for extremely cold areas
- Adjustable settings for time and temperature
- Digital display
- Thermal safety cut-out protection
- Quiet operation
- Detachable vents/holders for shoes, boots, gloves, socks, helmets
- Use OzoDry every time you wear your shoes.
- You can Sterilize AND Dry or Sterilize OR Dry.
- To prevent over exposure to ozone, place the unit in a well ventilated area or where the shoes and gear are stored.
- Use the OzoDry bag provided to cover the unit when using the Ozone function. The bag covers shoes and helmets to reduce the smell and exposure to ozone.
- To refresh helmets use the OzoDry helmet holders provided.
- For extremely smelly gear, OzoDry allows up to 30 minutes of Ozone sterilization.
- Maximum drying time is up to 99 minutes.
- This dryer is suitable for use with wet shoes, gloves, helmets, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In the event of saturation or liquid spillage, squeeze the liquid out before putting shoes on the holder. This will prevent water dripping into the dryer, burning the printed circuit board and permanently damaging the product.
Settings & Suggestions
The last settings are automatically saved.
- Press the settings button to toggle through the menu.
- Press the + and - buttons to change the settings.
- Wait a couple of seconds after changing the setting (until the display shows two bars) to save the settings.
- The default program is set to 5 minutes sterilization (STZ), followed by 20 minutes drying (DRY) at 110°F / 45ºC.
- You can use up to 150°F / 70ºC when drying synthetic (sport) shoes or other objects.
- Use up to 100°F / 40ºC for helmets, leather shoes or other objects. **Be extremely careful with leather, as leather tends to shrink as more heat is applied.
- If the smell of your shoes is persistent, increase the sterilization (STZ) time to 30 minutes max. Be sure use the OzoDry covering bag provided and place OzoDry in a well ventilated area when using the ozone for a long period of time.
- If your shoes are not completely dry after 20 minutes, increase the drying time by 10 minutes. NOTE: In the event of saturation or liquid spillage, squeeze out the liquid before putting the shoes on the holder. This will prevent water from dripping into the dryer, burning the printed circuit board and permanently damaging the product.